Saturday, January 6, 2018

My self (tentang Karir Dan keluarga)


Name   : Citra Helda Anggia
Progam study : Production horticulture

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table Of Contents
Chapter 1 self-awareness
1. basic personal information
2. career interests
3. professional competence and ability to adapt
4. personal qualities - for what
5. professional values ​​- what is most important
6. Competence - What are the advantages and disadvantages
7. Self-analysis Summary

Chapter II Conditions of career
1. Environmental Analysis families
2. The school environment
3. The social environment
4. Analysis of work

Chapter III of article career goal orientation and grouping binding
1. Define the purpose of career
2. decomposition and combination career goals

Chapter IV-specific implementation plans
1. Define the type of business that will be executed
2. Make a business concept

Chapter V Assessment Adjustment
1. Assessment of content
2. The estimated time
3. Estimated adjusted principles

Chapter VI. Conclusion
CHAPTER 1. SELF-AWARENESS

1. Basic Personal Information
My name is image helda anggia born in sumenep 15 May 1998 of a pair of husband and wife moh. wahdi and maltufah, I live in the Middle moncek, sumenep lenteng with both my parents along with my adek named septian CyberNet wahyudi. I started the school was 5 years old in elementary school moncek Middle 1, afterwards continuing in the country's first high school and continued at bluto high school sumenep and now continue in jember State Polytechnic Department of crop production horticulture.

2. Career Interests
I am from the age of 8 years are mind want to be Minister of agriculture because as the Minister may know the food needs of the country and can give the policy towards agriculture to meet the needs of the community in the village as well as urban poor people especially needs must provide assistance with would be sure the form of money or food staple and provide training for farmers to higher production more than ever.

3. Adaptability
Adaptation is the most important to me because with the adaptation we could meneriama all the new circumstances as I originally come from indonesia, which has only two season and has 4 seasons in china it can be solved with clothes so also with adapt to native Chinese seems to me very quickly because I am the person is easy to smile and say hello because I'm used to sosialitation with following some organization.





4. Personal Qualities
My personal qualities is honest, responsible and skilled in speaking these things that may be able to compete in the work or school without personal qualities not being able to do my private quality achieved and want to be very important for me, all the job must have discipline, responsibility and diligence.

5. Professional Values
professional values is in the success because with all the professionals will be achieved by not never give up never desperate, to be honest, persevering and resilient thus everyone will believe and professional values higher. Professional values should be shared by everyone, because this value that will make a person has a high sales value.
7. Summary of self-analysis
I want to be Minister of agriculture because as the Minister may know the food needs of the country and can give the policy towards agriculture to meet the needs of the community in the village as well as urban poor people especially needs must provide assistance and i have characters discipline, responsibility and diligence.


CHAPTER II CONDITIONS OF CAREER

Analysis of Family Environment
My name is image helda anggia born in sumenep, May 15, 1998, I lived with 3 people, my father died at the moment of my departure kechina him ill to TUBERCULOSIS and hepatitis before he did not work during my junior high still and eventually my mother into bone the back of the family as an employee in one of the well known companies in indonesia, I have younger men are now still in school he likes playing football. Since the death of my father I want to be a career woman wrong satumya i.e. became Minister of agriculture since the majority of my home as farmers and want to improve the quality of crops in applying agricultural technology such as in products Horticulture mainly.

2. Analysis of Educational Environment
I am majoring in production of agricultural and horticultural crop production I prodi there I learned about fruits, vegetables, ornamental plants, medicinal plants and so on. My campus apply especially practice because based vacational every student has the right to plant rice in each lab course that has been set and the campus I am so beautiful lots of trees around the campus and many places of learning so it becomes comfortable for learning.
the name of my State Polytechnic Campus jember in indonesia there are 34 Polytechnic Campus and I am one of the best campuses in indonesia namely rank 5 most State Polytechnic graduates working in jember company and there is also an entrepreneurship and have companies that sanagat good about 50% of my campus graduates have perusaahaan due to students trained to entrepreneurship and character formed by teaching and creating a quality merchandise from practical results




3. Social Environment
In my town the majority of farmers and fishermen because I live on the island surrounded by the sea so sanagat wide and vast land because its inhabitants are not too crowded yet so farmers and fishermen were not too well at home because it is still using the traditional agricultural system so I want to introduce a more advanced agricultural technology to obtain high crop quality and my famous village rich in entrepreneurship so that I wanted to be self-employment farm Minister to know at once a staple food for masayarakat village, perkotaaan as well as the State.

4. Analysis of work
Much agricultural land in indonesia have not been termanfaatkan because these young men would rather go kekota to change your fate and don't want to be a farmer because farming in Indonesia was no guarantee of wealth due to panennya not produksin results qualified and certified not this that caused me to want to become Minister of agriculture to change the mindset of Indonesian youth become farmers great and not ashamed anymore to farming by giving learning a good agricultural technology sehinngga Indonesian food would be sure and do not need to import.

CHAPTER 3: ORIENTATION OF CAREER GOALS AND ITS DECOMPOSITION AND COMBINATION

1. Determination of Career Objectives
My target is to learn about agriculture in Indonesia was more enterprising and outside countries such as china, Japan and thailand and follow some of the Organization's leadership to lead the people of indonesia I already follow some organizations especially in my Department, campus, and outside campus.

2. Decomposition and Combination of Career Objectives
In 2019-2020 School of the University of jember in strata 1 and becomes Chairman of a few organizations that I belong to from the campus and outside campus seta made papers on agricultural technology
In 2020-2022 go ahead with strata 2 in Japan especially on modern agricultural
In 2022-2024 run and prepare to become Minister of agriculture
In the year 2024-2029 became Minister of agriculture

CHAPTER IV SPECIFIC IMPLEMENTATION PLAN

1. Determine the type of business
I want to make factory farming and animal husbandry in my village so to export so that requires natural resources and human resources professionals and didesa I will apply modern village formed there is a modern agricultural use Advanced agricultural technology and tools so much pariwisatawan from overseas to my village and village education environment

Adjustment
The contents of the factory that is the original product from my village, namely sweet corn made of candy, ice cream, grits and so forth and from perikannya that is ready to export the crabs and seaweed due to me from the island that is surrounded by the sea and make a wrap the good as well as the quality and flavor typical of my village.















CHAPTER V ASSESSMENT ADJUSTMENT

1. Assessment of content
          A risk: a. Many companies are already updating the ekkspor products
b. a lot of labor who has not expert in agriculture
c. requires very high capital and tenacity
d. require cooperation with foreign companies
   
Risk II:
    Response options: evaluation done every month in order to menajemen the financial and quality of products remain secure

Risk III:
Response options:
3. The principles of planning and adjustment
a. support of families is very important
b. to train to become self-sufficient and lead
c. can train your honesty and patience in doing business


CHAPTER VI. CONCLUSION
CLOSING

All wishes will be achieved when there is a will and hard work by way of practice and learning by actively so that all dreams will be fulfilled and makes us become successful




No comments:

Post a Comment